Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fashion trend : New lenghts


This trend that brings us back in the sixties was everywhere in the summer 2011 runways, and now it's everywhere on the streets! I can't say I'm loving this trend, since my main attribute are certainly my legs, so the last thing I want to do is hide them! But I have to say it can really look sophisticated and classy. What do you think about it?

Cette tendance qui nous ramène dans les années 60 était partout lors des défilés de l'été 2011 et maintenant elle est partout sur la rue! Je ne peux pas dire que j'adore cette tendance puisque mes jambes sont généralement mon principal attribut, alors la dernière chose que je veux faire c'est les cacher! Toutefois, le look peut être très sophistiqué et élégant. Qu'en pensez-vous?



DKNY and Donna Karan

Chloé and Charles Anastase

No comments:

Post a Comment