Monday, July 18, 2011

Juicy Couture Fall 2011 : Frida Gustavsson and Shannan Click


The other day, I was shopping, and when I saw that almost all the stores had their mittens, scarfs and winter coats already there, I left :) Oh well, the winter is already so long, I don't need to see warm garments during the few months that I'm free from snow! But anyways, the time has arrived that I slowly need to start talking about fall fashion, since fall advertisings and lookbooks are coming out. This is why when I saw this photoshoot for the Juicy Couture fall 2011 collection, I knew it was the perfect lookbook to give you a first look at the season's fashion, since the garments still have a lot of colors and the looks are fun to wear. I also liked to see Frida on the pictures, a model that I think is very sophisticated. By the way, tomorrow, I'll show you the best fall ads that came out in the past few days :)

L'autre jour, je suis allée magasiner, et lorsque j'ai vu que presque tous les magasins avaient déjà leurs mitaines, foulards et manteaux, je suis partie :) Et bien, l'hiver est déjà assez long comme ça, je préfère ne pas voir ces vêtements en plein été! Mais bon, le moment est arrivé, je dois commencer à vous parler de la mode automnale puisque les publicités et les lookbooks de l'automne 2011 font leur apparition. C'est pourquoi lorsque j'ai vu le lookbook de Juicy Couture, je me suis dit que celui-ci était très approprié pour un premier article automnale, puisque les tenues sont colorées et joyeuses. De plus, j'ai bien aimé voir Frida sur les photos, une mannequin que je trouve très sophistiquée. En passant, demain, je vous montrerez les publicités de l'automne 2011 les plus réussies jusqu'à maintenant :)







Photos : fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment