Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kate Moss, the bride


I was excited to see how beautiful Kate Moss' dress would be, and I have to say I was a little bit disappointed when I saw the photos. When I compare her's to Kate Middleton's dress, even if it's not the same type of wedding, one was definitely more a success than the other. I think the duchess of Cambridge was well put together, compare to Kate Moss who didn't seem to have any makeup, and her hair wasn't done at all. I would have loved to see the glamorous supermodel that she is going down the aisle, instead of a has-been look. I think a mistake that was made with the dress designed by John Galliano is the use of sheer fabric that, in my opinion, isn't appropriate for a wedding. Although, I love the sparkles of the dress which makes it more joyful for this meaningful day of her life. Do YOU like it?

J'étais très excitée de voir la magnifique robe que Kate Moss porterait pour son mariage, et j'ai été très déçu lorsque j'ai vu le résultat final. Lorsque je la compare à Kate Middleton, même si ce n'est pas le même type de mariage, celle-ci a définitivement réussi son coup contrairement à la top modèle. Le look de Middleton était parfaitement bien agencé, tandis que Kate Moss ne semblait pas avoir de maquillage et ses cheveux n'étaient pas faits. J'aurais aimé voir la magnifique mannequin qu'elle est descendre l'allée, plutôt qu'une top modèle qui semblait avoir fait son temps. Je crois qu'une erreur qu'il y a eu lors de la conception de la robe créée par John Galliano est l'utilisation de tissu transparent qui, selon moi, n'est pas appropriée pour un mariage. Toutefois, j'ai aimé les brillants disposés sur le tissu qui rendent la robe joyeuse, pour une journée qui l'est tout autant! Et vous, qu'en pensez-vous?


I have to add that if she wanted to be laid back on that day instead of wearing big gowns and lots of makeup like she does for photoshoots, then I have to say she did it well. I sadly don't know about the intentions...

Photos : celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment