Thursday, November 24, 2011

My new heels !!


I just bought these Château heels yesterday for my boyfriend's big Christmas party... what do you think about them? It's one of the first times I wear such high heels since I'm really tall... I'll have to practice to make sure I look like a heels expert! By the way, my advice for tall girls would be, don't be afraid to wear heels, I'm slowly starting to wear more and more and I love it!

J'ai acheté ces chaussures hier au Château pour la soirée de Noël de mon copain... qu'en pensez-vous? C'est l'une des premières fois que je porte des chaussures si hautes puisque je suis déjà très grande... je vais devoir pratiquer pour avoir l'air d'une pro des talons hauts! D'ailleurs, mon conseil pour les grandes filles est de ne pas avoir peur de porter des talons hauts, je commence tranquillement à en porter de plus en plus et j'adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment