Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ColorStay by REVLON : it really works!


This week, I've tried the beautiful red color of the new nail enamel Colorstay by REVLON, and it really works! Compared to the usual 3 or 4 days of duration, it stayed on my nails for a week without getting any cracks! Now I don't have to work on my nails as often :) You should definitely try it out and then tell me about it!

Cette semaine, j'ai essayé la couleur rouge vive de ce nouveau vernis à ongles de REVLON ColorStay, et ça fonctionne vraiment! Contrairement aux 3 ou 4 jours de duration habituels, le vernis est resté une semaine complète sans aucune craque! Maintenant, je n'ai pas à travailler sur mes ongles aussi souvent :) Je vous suggère fortement de l'essayer et vous m'en donnerez des nouvelles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment