Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coup de coeur : Bianca Balti for Vogue Japan March '12

The March issue of Vogue Japan is definitely Spanish-oriented with this photo shoot modeled by the beautiful Bianca Balti. I love all the bold jewels mixed with gorgeous embroidered garments and rich fabrics. Now, I really feel like I need a long red gown for the summer... I just need the event for it! :)

La publication du mois de mars de Vogue Japan présente un magnifique shooting photo aux inspirations espagnoles où y figure la belle Bianca Balti. J'adore les superbes bijoux massifs agencés aux vêtements brodés de paillettes et aux riches tissus. Maintenant, je n'ai qu'une envie; acheter une belle robe de soirée rouge... il me manque seulement l'événement pour la porter! :)









Photos : fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment