Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Inspirations!

I had such a great weekend since the summer has (finally) arrived. I was able to wear my summer cloths and enjoy the outdoors. I went to La Ronde amusement park with my boyfriend in Montreal and we enjoyed an amazing dinner on the terrace of Bice Ristorante (which I strongly recommend if you are in Montreal). I also did a little bit of shopping downtown and here are my fashion inspirations for the weekend. Hope you also enjoyed your weekend and that the weather was as nice as it was here!

J'ai eu une super belle fin de semaine puisque l'été est (enfin) arrivé. J'ai pu porter mes vêtements d'été et profitez de la belle température. Je me suis donc rendue au parc d'attraction La Ronde à Montréal avec mon copain et nous avons également eu un excellent souper sur la terrasse du Bice Ristorante (que je vous recommande fortement si vous êtes à Montréal). J'ai également fait un peu de magasinage et voici d'ailleurs mes inspirations mode en cette belle fin de semaine. J'espère que vous avez eu un beau weekend également et que vous avez pu profiter de l'été!

Julia Valimaki by Christopher Schmidt for Plaza Kvinna May 2012









Jessica Hart for Maison Scotch «Été Blanc» Campaign by Benny Horne








Photos : fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment