Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Arrivals at H&M!

Next week, I'm going to the Big Apple for a couple of days for my dad's birthday and I know for a fact I'll spend at least one entire day shopping!! One of my favorite destination is H&M since they have trendy garments for a very affordable price. So here are the new arrivals that I simply love!

La semaine prochaine, je pars quelques jours à New York pour la fête à mon père, et il est certain que je vais passer au moins une journée complète à magasiner!! L'une de mes destinations favorites lors de ces journées shopping est H&M puisqu'ils ont toujours des vêtements tendances pour un prix très abordable. Voici donc mes nouveautés préférées!

Dress, $29.95

Simple white dress that can be worn for almost any occasion!

Dress, $29.95

Cute dress for a boho look.

Sandals, $34.95

Cute and colorful sandals for a day in town!

Bag, $24.95

Practical bag for a day at the beach :)

Bag, $19.95

Plastic is super trendy this season, so why not get a plastic bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment