Thursday, June 21, 2012

New York City Trip!

Hi everyone!!

Last night, I came back from my short trip to New York, and I really wish I could have stayed longer! The highlights of the trip were definitely the Chelsea Market, the lunch at the Pastis restaurant, de shopping on 5th avenue, and the Yankees baseball match! I was also very happy to spend quality time with my boyfriend and my family :)

The discovery of the trip was without a doubt the Anthropologie store at the Chelsea Market. They have a wonderful selection of home accessories, cooking tools, jewels and cloths. And all of those are very affordable.

Speaking of shopping, I spent most of my time around 5th avenue at J. Crew, Zara, Stuart Weisman, H&M, Urban Outfiters and BCBG Max Azria. I will show you all my purchases tomorrow!!

Finally, if you are in New York, I strongly suggest you try the Pastis and Felidia restaurants. The first one is a great french bistro, while the second one is an authentic italian restaurant.

So here are a few pictures of my trip!!


Bonjour à tous!!

Hier soir, je suis revenue de mon court séjour à New York, et je dois dire que j'aurais bien aimé rester plus longtemps! Les meilleures expériences de ces quelques jours de vacances ont sans aucun doute été la visite du Chelsea Market, le lunch au restaurant Pastis, le magasinage sur la 5e avenue, et le match de baseball des Yankees! J'étais également très contente de passer du temps avec mon copain et ma famille :)

La découverte du voyage a été le magasin Anthropologie au Chelsea Market, que nous n'avons malheureusement pas à Montréal. Le magasin a une superbe sélection d'accessoires pour la maison, de vaisselle, de bijoux et de vêtements. Le tout pour des prix très abordables. 

D'ailleurs, côté shopping, je suis principalement allée sur la 5e avenue chez J. Crew, Aldo, Zara, Stuart Weisman, H&M, Urban Outfiters et BCBG Max Azria. Je vous montrerez mes trouvailles demain!! 

Enfin, si vous êtes de passage à New York, je vous conseille fortement les restaurants Pastis et Felidia. Le premier est un magnifique bistro français, et le deuxième est un restaurant italien authentique.

Voici donc quelques photos de mon séjour!!


No comments:

Post a Comment