Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yummy-looking appetizers!

I've been living by myself for a few months now, so I'm really starting to get into cooking and becoming better at it. It's actually not rare that I find myself looking at recipes before going to bed. So here are a few appetizers that I want to try in the next few weeks, and hopefully they will inspire you also!

Cela fait maintenant quelques mois que je vis seule, alors j'apprécie la cuisine de plus en plus et je m'améliore à toutes les semaines! Je développe tranquillement un intérêt pour la cuisine, et d'ailleurs, il n'est pas rare que je lis des recettes avant de m'endormir... Voilà donc quelques entrées qui ont l'air excellentes et que je veux absolument essayer dans les prochaines semaines. En espérant que ces recettes vous inspirent aussi!


(Click on the image to see the entire recipe)

Fontina-Stuffed, Bacon-Wrapped Dates
(The dates are much healthier than the sausages!)


Guacamole
(A very popular appetizer I haven't tried yet.. definitely at the top of my list!)


Crab Cakes
(Simply delicious!)


Alton Brown's Buffalo Wings
(Sometimes, we just need some good comfort food...)


Chipotle Shrimp Taco with Avocado Salsa Verde
(I love shrimps, so I already know I'm gonna love this one!)


Smoked Salmon Dip with Bagel Chips
(I think I would eat this entire bowl before anyone had the time to look at it..)


Prosciutto-Basil Crostini
(Simple & perfect for summer!)


Enjoy your food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment