Friday, September 7, 2012

New York City Fashion Week : BCBG Max Azria, 10 Crosby Derek Lam & Rachel Comey

The New York Fashion Week has officially started!! Here are the best Spring 2013 collections presented so far.

Le semaine de la mode de New York est officiellement commencée!! Voici les plus belles collections printemps 2013 présentées jusqu'à maintenant.

BCBG Max Azria 

What I love : The original cuts, the mix of fabrics and the cool-looking leather straps. 
My verdict : I'm liking the collection very much, but I would have liked to see more feminine and easily wearable clothes.









10 Crosby Derek Lam

What I love : The fun patterns, the cool sunglasses, the vintage inspirations and the long pink dress.
My verdict : I love this collection! The mix of feminine and boyish pieces makes the collection very easy to wear. 10/10











Rachel Comey

What I love : The beautiful dresses, the neutral colors that can be worn with anything and all the accessories.
My verdict : I love that this collection is office-ready which makes it very practical. Although I would have loved to see more bright colors to put a pop of color on my weekend outfits.








Tell me what you think!!

Photos : style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment