Monday, September 10, 2012

New York Fashion Week : Chado Ralph Rucci, Belstaff, Tommy Hilfiger, Carlos Miele & DKNY

Here are my favorite looks from the best Spring 2013 collections presented recently at the New York Fashion Week.

Voici mes tenues préférées des meilleures collections printemps 2013 présentées récemment à la semaine de la mode de New York. 

Chado Ralph Rucci

What I love: The bright colors, the feminine cuts and all the blazers.
My verdict: This is a very classy and sophisticated collection that can be worn both at work and for a chic evening. The clothes are very feminine and easy to wear. I have to say that it's a very good thing the designer added a lot of colors, otherwise the outfits might have been a little boring.







Belstaff

What I love: The wedges, the oversized blazers and the neutrals colors that are easy to wear.
My verdict: I'm really loving this easy to wear collection that is a good mix of both dressy and casual clothing. The outfits are sophisticated, trendy and fun to wear with the different types of fabric used. The collection basically has everything a young woman wants in her wardrobe.






Tommy Hilfiger

What I love: The trousers, the handbags and the patterned dresses.
My verdict: I really like how laid back and casual this collection is. A lot of the outfits seem like the perfect summer uniform thanks to their simple patterns and to the colors used such as white, red and blue. Only the yacht is missing...






Carlos Miele

What I love: The gowns, the fun prints and the sandals.
My verdict: This collection is full of gorgeous evening clothing. All the gowns have just the right amount of sparkles, prints and satin. If you're planning to spend your next summer in chic restaurants, receptions or clubs, you found your designer.







DKNY

What I love: The simplicity of the garments, the handbags and the boyfriend blazers.
My verdict: At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the collection, but it's one of those that the longer I looked at it, the more and more I liked it. I've come to love the simplicity of the outfits and the boyish-femininity (if that word exists, which doesn't) of the garments. And now, I'm loving everything about the collection! Ok, except the fanny packs.





Photos : style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment