Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Trend : Riding Boots

For a couple of weeks now I've started to wear my boots due to the cold weather. And sadly it's only going to get cooler! Knee-high leather boots are always one of my winter musts since they are easy to clean, very comfortable, and they look super cute with a knee-length pair of socks. But this year it's not any leather boot that we need to buy; the trend is all about the riding boots! This is why I've decided to make a list of all my favorite riding boots so that I can help you figure out where to get them, and help myself decide which ones I want as well! Let me know if this list helps you out :)

Depuis environ deux semaines j'ai commencé à mettre mes bottes puisqu'il fait plutôt frais. Et malheureusement, la température ne deviendra que plus froide! Les bottes de cuir sont toujours l'un de mes musts d'hiver puisqu'elles sont faciles à nettoyer et très confortables, en plus d'être très mignonnes lorsqu'elles sont agencées à une paire de bas genoux. Toutefois, cette année, ce n'est pas n'importe quelle botte de cuir qu'il faut se procurer, mais bien la botte cavalière puisqu'elle est archi tendance. Voilà pourquoi j'ai créé une liste de mes bottes cavalières préférées avec de vous aider (et m'aider moi-même) à dénicher les plus belles bottes pour cet hiver. Dites-moi si cette liste vous aidera dans votre magasinage :)




Tawana, $200.00



Leuruna, $250.00


Viersen, $190.00


Kasbatadla, $190.00




Amanda Riding Boot, $395.00


Elina Flat Riding Boot, $495.00


Erica Flat Riding Boot, $525.00




Regent Carlyle, $195.00


Regent Savoy, $175.00


Regent Apsley, $275.00




#6168326 $298.00


#6135236 $398.00


#6135234 $450.00


Hope this will help! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment